Johnson-Morgan Barber Shop

 

J.B. Morgan had just moved his barber shop from upstairs in the Way building on courthouse square to another location just down the street, and was now in business as the Johnson-Morgan Barber Shop. (1917)

 


From "Sweet Land of Liberty, A History of Liberty County, Georgia" by Robert Long Groover; Page(s) 78-79; Used by the permission of the Liberty County Commissioners Office